Planning for any event, especially weddings, can be stressful. There are so many details to decide and coordinate to make sure everything — and everyone — gets to the venue on time. When you choose Paradise Hills Golf Course for your event venue, we include event coordination service to help ease your stress.
What Event Coordination Entails
All event coordination is provided by our certified event coordinator (and staff). She helps hosts and planners:
- Understand event and wedding packages, additional services and options to ensure you get the time and food and beverage service you need for your event
- Understand host responsibilities, including timely payment of deposits and balances
- Select venue decorations (table linens, chair covers and ceiling treatments) to match the event color scheme
- Create a room arrangement that provides the necessary seating and allows ease of movement for your guests
- Manage Paradise Hills staff to ensure room arrangement is complete before decoration and/or event start time
- Schedule decoration time before the event
- Coordinate delivery of decorations, which may include rental party supplies and live flowers
- Coordinate delivery of bakery items not provided by our catering service
Our event coordinator makes herself available to guests of Paradise Hills Golf Course. When questions arise, please contact her for assistance.
Need More than Event Coordination?
Our event coordinator does not provide off-site services, such as cake tastings or dress fittings. If you need more than event coordination service, please ask for recommendations for an event planner. Our coordinator has worked with a number of event planners in her tenure at Paradise Hills Golf Course and can recommend some reputable individuals and companies to provide the higher level of service you desire.